Awesome, thanks! Il giorno gio 27 giu 2019 alle 07:48 Bart Schaefer < schaefer@brasslantern.com> ha scritto: > On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 3:50 PM Pier Paolo Grassi > wrote: > > > > Hello, can someone help me to understand if and how i can modify > completion > > results already added through compadd? I would like to use the _files > > completer to generate results and then add a custom description to each > > Look at Completion/Base/Completer/_approximate -- it replaces compadd > with a wrapper function that it then removes again when done. > > You would want to do the same sort of trick, except that your wrapper > will insert "-O results_array" in its argument list when calling > "builtin compadd". You can then examine the $results_array after > calling _files. > -- Pier Paolo Grassi