Thanks Bart, I will investigate from there Il giorno dom 17 lug 2022 alle 01:09 Bart Schaefer < schaefer@brasslantern.com> ha scritto: > On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 8:24 AM Pier Paolo Grassi > wrote: > > > > Hello, I noticed that completion with file-list style shows a maximum of > 8 digits for the size, truncating the leftmost ones. Does anyone knows some > way to prevent this, or to customize the style (besides what is already in > the manual) to achieve better data presentation, eg showing human-readable > number format? > > Discussed in https://zsh.org/users/26250 and follow-ups. > > Short answer, you can override a function to alter the formatting, but > you can't get human-readable sizes (unless you massage them yourself, > I guess). > -- Pier Paolo Grassi