Hello, when I execute the widget _complete_help inside vared I get: tags in context :completion::complete:-value-,a,:: use-compctl (_default _value _value _in_vared) globbed-files (_files _default _value _value _in_vared) I would like to modify this to only display file completion when I call vared from a certain function, how can I do it? I tried with: zstyle ':completion::complete:-value-*:*' completer _files and zstyle ':completion::complete:*' completer _files but use-compctl (_default _value _value _in_vared) is still there, and I get various completion suggestion that aren't files (or folders) in the current directory, such as environment variable names, executable names, etc thanks Pier Paolo Grassi