Hi Bart, can you elaborate on this? when/why does this happen? I also have that binding and never caused problems to me (or maybe it did and I didn't realize/correlated), but of course I prefer to err on the cautious side. Pier Paolo Grassi Il giorno dom 12 giu 2022 alle ore 18:17 Bart Schaefer < schaefer@brasslantern.com> ha scritto: > On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 6:17 AM zzapper wrote: > > > > ###### I've just remembered/realised that the following widget solves > > that. ##### > > > > ###### But will still post this just to get any possible further advice > > ##### > > > > bindkey "^h" commit-to-history # ctrl-h > > My only further advice would be that ctrl-h may be a somewhat > dangerous binding for this, as you may find yourself in a situation > where backspace and/or delete keys send ctrl-h > >