you can use the widget run-help after typing a command name on the command line. that widget by default should be bind to alt-h. eg: type: setopt press: alt-h cheers Il giorno ven 18 ott 2019 alle 00:55 Perry Smith ha scritto: > I have a newly installed Mac running Catalina with zsh. It has a file > such as /usr/share/zsh/5.7.1/help/setopt which is a help page for setopt. > How am I suppose to view that page? "help setopt" says that help isn't a > command. "setopt --help" doesn't seem to work. > > And... I'm also wondering if there are other help features which I've let > to discover. > > Thank you > > -- Pier Paolo Grassi