Hello, I was wondering if there is a way for the shell to bind capitalized ctrl-keys to different widgets then the non-capitalized counterpart. it seems to me that this is not possible from testing and by using ctrl-v that produces the same output for the capitalized and non-capitalized version of the same letter. I have the understanding that this can be due to historical reasons, being that the ctrl version of the keys corresponds to the first 31 bytes of the ascii standard (NUL to @, SOH to A etc, taken from man ascii). I would like to understand this better, if someone has a link to offer with details on the internals of how this works, and why the shell are (if this assumption holds true) still bound to work with this constraints. thanks in advance! Pier Paolo Grassi