does anyone has some clue as to where I can find how to do this? Il giorno gio 17 feb 2022 alle 11:01 Pier Paolo Grassi ha scritto: > Hello, when I execute the widget _complete_help inside vared I get: > > tags in context :completion::complete:-value-,a,:: > use-compctl (_default _value _value _in_vared) > globbed-files (_files _default _value _value _in_vared) > > I would like to modify this to only display file completion when I call > vared from a certain function, how can I do it? > I tried with: > zstyle ':completion::complete:-value-*:*' completer _files > and > zstyle ':completion::complete:*' completer _files > but > use-compctl (_default _value _value _in_vared) > is still there, and I get various completion suggestion that aren't files > (or folders) in the current directory, such as environment variable names, > executable names, etc > > thanks > > Pier Paolo Grassi > -- Pier Paolo Grassi