zsh-users
* FAQs Broken
@ 2005-06-20 21:32 Karstyn Mccoy
From: Karstyn Mccoy @ 2005-06-20 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I started at the http://zsh.sourceforge.net/FAQ/ site to get some
answers but the links I wanted to follow are broken.
Specifically I was looking for what systems zsh will run on and if
there is an OSX version available?

  --Karstyn Mccoy
     IT Director
     Horizon Instructional Systems
     A California Public Charter School
     http://www.hiscs.org
     916-408-5269

* Re: FAQs Broken
@ 2005-06-20 22:17 ` mneptok
From: mneptok @ 2005-06-20 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karstyn Mccoy; +Cc: zsh-users

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 14:32 -0700, Karstyn Mccoy wrote:
> I started at the http://zsh.sourceforge.net/FAQ/ site to get some
> answers but the links I wanted to follow are broken.
> Specifically I was looking for what systems zsh will run on and if
> there is an OSX version available?

Apple includes zsh in OSX. Use NetInfoManager to change your account's
preferred shell to /bin/zsh.

./k

kurt von finck
--
http://www.mneptok.com
mneptok@mneptok.com

* Re: FAQs Broken
@ 2005-06-21  2:25 ` lists
From: lists @ 2005-06-21  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karstyn Mccoy; +Cc: zsh-users

To see the list of machines that zsh compiles on, download the source
and look at the file called MACHINES, located in the top level.  If
you want a version of zsh newer than that which comes with OS X, zsh
does compile and install under OS X (the Apple Developer Tools are
required).

-Ryan