I’m on macOS 12.3.1. I’m using zsh 5.8.1 from Home-brew. I do `sudo -s` and now it seems I’m using the native macOS 5.8 version of zsh. The command `print -l /System/Volumes/Data/**/*(D)` gets about 20 errors such as: zsh: operation not permitted: com.apple.LaunchServices.dv And then appears to hang. ^C doesn’t stop it. ^Z does not suspend it. ^\ kills the sudo and I get back to my user prompt. The “operation not permitted” doesn’t bother me… that is the new Mac non-sense where root isn’t root. But the apparent hang seems rather ugly. Can others reproduce this? Thank you, Perry