I'm in the situation that I may be logging into one of a thousands hosts once, and never again, many times a day. I want to be able to use bindkeys to automatically fix some mappings. I've used this to some effect, but bindkeys don't seem to stick. %/usr/bin/ssh -2 -x -t $host "$cmd" Even once on the host, starting zsh with a bindkey command doesn't leave me a in a shell with that key binding. zsh -c 'bindkey | grep beginning-of-line' %bindkey | grep beginning-of-line % and when I try it this way it doesn't work either % "bindkey '^[[1~' beginning-of-line" zsh -Ziy0 zsh: command not found: bindkey '^[[1~' beginning-of-line Anyone have a suggestion? -- David Brotman Digital Support Engineer