Hi again; I raided the _java completion script to get the information about the completion options for startDynamo, stopDynamo, checkDynamo and a bunch of other completion options. I'm posting them here in case someone else finds them useful. Note that I had some problems trying to expand out the servers options. I could not get _servers to autoload for some reason, so I just stuck it in the _startDynamo script itself. Please e-mail me with an improvements you make to these scripts. I only have a vague idea of all the possible complexities (notably I'm weak in compset), so any help is appreciated. Will.