zsh-users
* clear to end of display
@ 2000-03-18  9:18 Danny Dulai
From: Danny Dulai @ 2000-03-18  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Every time ZLE prints the prompt, I get a ^[[K (erase display) printed out.
It occurs on the character right before the prompt is printed. If I
unsetopt zle, it stops printing, so ZLE is probably at fault.

I'm wondering why this happens, and how can I turn it off. Bash does not
exhibit this havior.

A source modification for myself is fine, I just can't figure out where its
happening.

Danny Dulai                                           Feet. Pumice. Lotion.
http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/                            nirva@ishiboo.com