zsh-users
* Accounting Software Users
@ 2018-12-04 15:21 Harry Gilbertdata
From: Harry Gilbertdata @ 2018-12-04 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello,

I see that your company provides Accounting Software Systems. whether you would be interested in acquiring mentioned below contacts for your marketing and business activities.

1.    NetSuite Users

2.    IBM Planning Analytics Users

3.    Sage 300cloud Users

4.    Sage 50 Accounting Users

5.    Sage Business Cloud Users

6.    Sage Fixed Assets Users

7.    Sage Intacct Users

8.    Infor CloudSuite Users

9.    Infor Expense Users

10. Infor SunSystems Users

11. SAP Anywhere Users

12. SAP Business Users

13. SAP ERP Core Users

14. QuickBooks Users

15. Payroll Users

16. Microsoft Dynamics AX Users

17. Microsoft Dynamics NAV Users

18. Microsoft Dynamics SLand Users More.

apart from the Users list we can also provide all kinds of Industries Database.

Every Contact Includes 17 data fields like: Decision Makers Name, Email Address, SIC Code, Phone Number, Fax, Company Name, Website Address, Job Title, Physical Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size, Industry etc.

Kindly let me know which target criteria you would like to acquire. So, I can give you more information about counts, pricing and samples on the same price.

Target Users List: ______________??
Target Geography: ______________?? (Example : USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc....)
Target Job Title:  __________________?? (Example: CEO, VP, Managers, Directors, etc....)

A Waiting for your response at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Harry Mark
Demand Gen.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-04 15:22 UTC | newest]