zsh-users
* Add support i18n
@ 2022-12-22  6:36 tomazs
From: tomazs @ 2022-12-22  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello! I really wish zsh had support for languages other than English. I would be very happy if zsh gave errors in my native language, had help and translations of manuals in my language, and so on. But I'm not that advanced user to add support for other languages myself. But I will be able to create and test the translation if the opportunity presents itself.

Please consider my request!