zsh-users
* N-th word
@ 1995-10-02 18:10 Toshi Isogai
From: Toshi Isogai @ 1995-10-02 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I often want to insert the Nth word from the previous command,
similar to the insert-last-word command. How can I do this?

I would also like to bind a several commands to a key. Bindkey seems to
accept only one command per key. Is there a way to get around this?  (If
this can be done, my first problem will be solved too.)

Toshi Isogai   ^[$@0k3-MxL@^[(J

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-10-02 18:16 UTC | newest]