zsh-users
* Where is my Prompt being set?
@ 2006-02-19 16:54 zzapper
From: zzapper @ 2006-02-19 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I've forgotten where is my prompt is being set it's not in my main config
file .zshenv

echo $PS1
%{
%}(%n@%m)[%h] %{%}%~%{%}

Polite answers prefered!

--
zzapper
Success for Techies

* Re: Where is my Prompt being set?
@ 2006-02-19 16:59 ` William Scott
From: William Scott @ 2006-02-19 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zzapper; +Cc: zsh-users

put  "set -x" at the top of one or all files and watch the display

@ 2006-02-20 18:08   ` zzapper
From: zzapper @ 2006-02-20 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

William Scott <wgscott@chemistry.ucsc.edu> wrote in

>> I've forgotten where is my prompt is being set it's not in my main
>> config file .zshenv
>>
>> echo $PS1
>> %{

S'OK it was in /etc/zprofile

I've copied it to my .zshenv where I can an eye on it