zsh-users
From: Dominik Vogt <dominik.vogt@gmx.de>
To: Zsh Users <zsh-users@zsh.org>
Subject: Split manpages; technical question
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 12:11:57 +0100	[thread overview]

This is more of a development question.  How do you manage the
split man pages internally?  I guess the split pages and the
monolothic "zshall" page are all generated from the same sources?
Is it one source file that is split into several pages, or several
sources that are combined into a single page?  What tools do you
use for that, are there any pitfalls?

(Background is that we finally want to split the fvwm man page
because it has become too big, but have zero experience with
that.)

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--