On 09/08/2018 08:21 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote: > The remote command in 'ssh myserver foo bar' indeed doesn't have access to > functions or aliases, but it does go through a shell on the remote end. > It simply uses a non-interactive shell. That's why changes to PATH in > zshenv are honoured by ssh commands, and why functions aren't available > (zshrc isn't read). Okay. There was a little doubt in my head when I wrote my reply, and there is more doubt now. I still thought there was a way to get ssh to remotely execute commands /without/ invoking the shell. Maybe that's ssh sub-systems. They have a different method of invoking them. -- Grant. . . . unix || die