zsh-users
* Re: mailing list address
@ 2002-02-28 10:28 Dominik Vogt
From: Dominik Vogt @ 2002-02-28 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

> And please remember that the zsh lists are now at sunsite.dk, not at
> sunsite.auc.dk.  Automatic forwarding may not work forever.

It's the mailing list itself that sets this address.  As far as I
can see from the mailing list archives, each mail from the list
has the header

So I wouldn't be too surprised if people answer to this
address ;-)

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: d.vogt@lifebits.de
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen

@ 2002-02-28 12:37 ` Geoff Wing
From: Geoff Wing @ 2002-02-28 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Dominik Vogt <d.vogt@lifebits.de> typed:
:> And please remember that the zsh lists are now at sunsite.dk, not at
:> sunsite.auc.dk.  Automatic forwarding may not work forever.
: It's the mailing list itself that sets this address.  As far as I
: can see from the mailing list archives, each mail from the list
: has the header
: So I wouldn't be too surprised if people answer to this
: address ;-)

Whoops, that's Geoff's zshmunge script.  The emails from the source list &
archive really have an X-Seq header which I've been transforming to the old
(Richard Coleman managed) GA-Tech style header (X-Mailing-List).  When
they were passed through to MHonarc they were munged.  I've changed it
to sunsike.dk now.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@pobox.com>