zsh-users
* The removal of spaces after a tab-complete
@ 2002-12-22  1:32 David B Harris
       [not found] ` <3E052DBC.7050107@cql.com>
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David B Harris @ 2002-12-22  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hey folks :)

I'm finding some irritating behaviour with zsh that I can't seem to turn
off. Specifically, after I make a completion, then hit "|" (that's a
pipe), zsh deletes the space that was inserted after the tab-complete.

I have tried turning AUTO_PARAM_KEYS off ... and turning it on :) No
help either way.

any suggestions?