From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@suddenlinkmail.com>
To: zsh users list <zsh-users@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: help adapting bashism for zsh
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:43:05 -0500

On 06/10/2019 12:41 AM, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
> May I ask why you want to port bash scripts to zsh?

So when I choose zsh as the only shell installed, things will continue to
work. The easy answer is install all shells, but on storage critical systems
has a distinct downside. That's why I am curious whether there is a collection
of information that can help in the transition.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.