zsh-users
* Why multios affects >/dev/tty redirection?
@ 2019-02-05  1:28 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2019-02-05  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello,
I have a command:

scrapy crawl 2nd "$@" "${optarray[@]}" 2> /tmp/reply  2> /dev/tty 1>
/tmp/reply 1> /dev/tty

When invoked this way, scrapy (a python project) spawns an interactive
console and it isn't fully usable  – e.g.: cursor keys emit escape
sequencess rather t than moving the cursor or browsing history.

However, when I invoke scrqpy in following way:

scrapy crawl 2nd "$@" "${optarray[@]}"  2> /dev/tty 1> /dev/tty

Then the python interactive console spawned by scrapy is working fully
correct – cursor keys are working (ii.e. they move the cursor and
browse the history), the same for Home/End keys, etc.

Is there a way around this? The actual command that I'm running uses
multios to redirect un-colorized messages to a log files:

scrapy crawl 2nd_Crawler "$@" "${optarray[@]}" 2> >(ansifilter \

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI