On 30/12/17 01:36 AM, mathieu stumpf guntz wrote: > Hi Ray, > > Le 29/12/2017 à 21:27, Ray Andrews a écrit : >> As for me, the very idea that a reserved word could be aliased seems >> monstrous. In any information system there must be tokens who's >> meaning is absolute.  How you guys can begin to make it possible to >> parse such things is beyond me, it seems like black magic. > Our monstrous black spells will turn all your beliefs in absolute > relativity, thou mere creature of flesh. ;) Ha!  Yes, I fear the dark, yet sometimes tread where angels will not go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg54VULakes