Hi! I am trying to get the last word of LBUFFER. What I did previously was: ${${(z)LBUFFER}[-1]} This worked flawlessly until I noticed today that it misbehaves if LBUFFER contains only one word. In this case it seems like `[-1]` acts on a scalar, as it expands to the last character instead of LBUFFER as I would expect. Is this expected behaviour? I now work around it by prepending LBUFFER with a dummy word so that it always has at least two words (I know that it is not empty). But this feels very hacky. Do you know of a better way? Julian