zsh-users
* CTRL-C exits my shell!
@ 1996-09-17 19:53 David Lebel
From: David Lebel @ 1996-09-17 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello,

	I'm using zsh 3.0.0 on Linux, and I have some problems with
it.  When I issue a CTRL-C at the shell prompt, zsh quits and returns
to the login prompt when I'm at the console, and close the xterm
window when under X.  I compiled the same zsh on Solaris, and I have
no such problems.

	Is there a cure for this ?

	...David

PS: stats:  Linux 2.0.20/Redhat 3.0.4 distribution
	    Solaris 2.5 running on UltraSPARC 140 machine.

--
// d a v i d  l e b e l  <lebel@socom.com>       http://superdave.socom.com/
// analyst / system administrator / hacker          socom technologies, inc.

* Re: CTRL-C exits my shell!
@ 1996-09-23 22:27 ` Hank Hughes
From: Hank Hughes @ 1996-09-23 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Lebel; +Cc: zsh-users

|   Hello,
|
|   	I'm using zsh 3.0.0 on Linux, and I have some problems with
|   it.  When I issue a CTRL-C at the shell prompt, zsh quits and returns
|   to the login prompt when I'm at the console, and close the xterm
|   window when under X.  I compiled the same zsh on Solaris, and I have
|   no such problems.
|
|   	Is there a cure for this ?
|
|   	...David
|
|   PS: stats:  Linux 2.0.20/Redhat 3.0.4 distribution
|   	    Solaris 2.5 running on UltraSPARC 140 machine.

	It's been a long while, but I remember a similar problem.
	Pay close attention to wether your defining any if not all
	your signals in signals.{c,h}. I remember fudging something
	in the configuration or makefile.

	Hoping this is a pointer,
	-Hank