Peter Stephenson writes: > Lloyd Zusman wrote: >> How can the _w3m completion spec be changed so that both kinds of values >> can validly be completed for the final argument? > > Have a look at the _lynx completer, which deals with this problem using > _alternative; that's probably the best way since it allows the normal > tags stuff to work. That would probably be easiest if the _w3mhistory > stuff went into a function itself I very much appreciate this information. Attached are my altered _w3m and a new helper function _w3mhist. I'm pretty new at this, so could someone evaluate what I came up with? Also, I could only get this to work if I put "autoload -U _w3mhist" in my /etc/zshrc, even though the file _w3mhist is in my $fpath. What am I missing? Thanks.