Hi, Since I'm subscribed to the users mailing list, I'm posting this here. I've fixed the following configure error on zeta, see: http://www.yellowtab.com/products/ with the following patch agains 4.2.5. The RE *may* need or warrant some further tweakig, but it happens that on Zeta (BeOS) as well as Haiku, error codes are defined like the following: #define ESIGPARM (B_POSIX_ERROR_BASE + 15) And at least on Haiku, the following can also be seen: #define ENOMEM B_NO_MEMORY Have fun, and I hope you'll incorporate it, Johann -- working on further tweaks to port zsh -- johann myrkraverk com (you know the drill with the @ and .) I classify Outlook mail as spam, use something else.