The zsh-4.1.1 completion specification for the 'w3m' program (specification attached) is incomplete. It will only try to complete the final argument if it's some sort of URL. For example .. w3m [ -options ] http://some.url.goes.here However, w3m can also properly be used in the following way: w3m file.html ... where 'file.html' is a file on disk that I want to view. However, zsh is not completing these cases. How can the _w3m completion spec be changed so that both kinds of values can validly be completed for the final argument? ... or at least so that I can cause it to switch between the two types of completion with some sort of keystroke. Thanks in advance.