zsh-users
* zftp bit of a dark horse?
@ 2004-07-21 13:38 zzapper
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: zzapper @ 2004-07-21 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

Why does zftp appear to be bit of a dark horse?

In Cygwin it doesn't seem to be installed by default (although files are there). I Googled for
tutorials or example scripts and got very few hits.

Is it a relatively new feature? I've been looking for a really flexible FTP client for ages, can't
tell if zftp would fit the bill

Comment?

zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips