zsh-users
* vim bindings from nowhere
@ 2001-03-29 23:25 Jeff Shipman
From: Jeff Shipman @ 2001-03-29 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Somewhere my zsh terminals are getting vim
keybindings out of nowhere. My other account
doesn't do it, and the only difference
between the two are some variables in my
.zshrc that don't seem like they should
affect my keybindings.

Is there something special that could be
causing this (btw, it only happens on
my xterms, not console), or is there a way
to unset these vim bindings?

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@nmt.edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy