* Acumatica User Contacts
@ 2019-04-26 23:02 Stella Oliver
From: Stella Oliver @ 2019-04-26 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Let me know if you are interested in acquiring Acumatica User Contacts and I
can get back to you with the counts and pricing.

Every contact will include: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name,
Verified Email, Job Title, Complete Mailing Address, Phone Number, FAX
Number, Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Stella Oliver

Manager- Demand Generation

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"