zsh-workers
* Microsoft Dynamics GP Potential Leads
@ 2018-10-19 14:15 Kristen Stewart
From: Kristen Stewart @ 2018-10-19 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring Microsoft Dynamics GP
Users List for your marketing initiatives?

We also have related users like: QuickBooks, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics
Nav, SAP, Cisco and more.

Information fields: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email Address, Phone
Number, Company Name, Company URL and Company physical address, SIC Code,
Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the count
and pricing.

Regards,

Kristen Stewart

Sr. Marketing Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the
Subject Line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-19 14:36 UTC | newest]