Hi, I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts list of Car Rental Companies for your sales and marketing campaigns. We can also provide verified contacts of: * Car rental agencies * Leasing companies * Car rental brokers * Fleet management companies * Transportation company managers. Please provide your specification in below format: Target Industry: _________________ Target Geography: ______________ Target Job Title: _________________ How we differ from other companies? * We offer customized lead generation services to meet your business needs. It can be any country, any industry, any company and any title. * All information has to clear our internal quality parameters. * All information is 100% email and phone verified. * We give a commitment of more than 90% accuracy with complete integrity. * We have subscribed to over 80+ databases and have in-house capability to procure our own list (if required). Await & appreciate your response. Regards, Marie White | Demand Generation If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'