* Car Rental Companies Contacts
@ 2020-01-15 19:24 Marie White
From: Marie White @ 2020-01-15 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts list of Car
Rental Companies for your sales and marketing campaigns.

We can also provide verified contacts of:

*         Car rental agencies

*         Leasing companies

*         Car rental brokers

*         Fleet management companies

*         Transportation company managers.

Please provide your specification in below format:

Target Industry:  _________________

Target Geography:  ______________

Target Job Title:  _________________

How we differ from other companies?

*         We offer customized lead generation services to meet your business
needs. It can be any country, any industry, any company and any title.

*         All information has to clear our internal quality parameters.

*         All information is 100% email and phone verified.

*         We give a commitment of more than 90% accuracy with complete
integrity.

*         We have subscribed to over 80+ databases and have in-house
capability to procure our own list (if required).

Await & appreciate your response.

Regards,
Marie White | Demand Generation

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'