Hi, I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts list of Car Rental Companies for your sales and marketing campaigns. We can also provide verified contacts of: * Car rental agencies * Leasing companies * Car rental brokers * Fleet management companies * Transportation company managers. Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee). If interested, kindly share me your Target titles: ______ and Target geography: ________and I'll come up with more info for the same. Thank you and I look forward for your email. Best Regards Marie White Demand Generation Manager To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject Line.