* Car Rental Companies
@ 2020-03-19 21:28 Marie White
From: Marie White @ 2020-03-19 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts list of Car
Rental Companies for your sales and marketing campaigns.

We can also provide verified contacts of:

*         Car rental agencies

*         Leasing companies

*         Car rental brokers

*         Fleet management companies

*         Transportation company managers.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

If interested, kindly share me your Target titles: ______ and Target
geography: ________and I'll come up with more info for the same.

Thank you and I look forward for your email.

Best Regards
Marie White

Demand Generation Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the
Subject Line.