From: leeburian@digiwebfirm.com
To: zsh-workers@zsh.org
Subject: Re: zsh.sourceforge.net: Lets Do This
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 01:10:35 +0000

Hi zsh.sourceforge.net,

I noticed something interesting while going through your website,
zsh.sourceforge.net.

It's apparent that you have used Adwords marketing to promote your business
in the past; however your website does see some organic search traffic here
and there. Now, I believe I can help increase that portion of organic
traffic significantly, at zsh.sourceforge.net.

I believe you would like to come top on searches for keywords related to:
zsh.sourceforge.net... I found a number of SEO issues such as broken links,
page speed issue, HTML validation errors, and images with no ALT text on
your website, that's stopping you from getting that traffic.

How about I fix those, and also promote you through engaging content on
relevant places on the web (read, social media).

I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your search ranking and
traffic once these issues are fixed. Also, this is one time, so no paying
Adwords every month.

Is this something you are interested in? We have a very special offer for
the month of June 2019.

I also prepared a “Free Website Audit Report” for your website. If you are
interested i can show you the report.

I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if
you'd like to assess our work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Lee Burian | SEO Consultant