Hi Zsh, Hope you are doing well. You have a website, however if it's invisible then there is no reason for it to be. Well my friend yes, your website is invisible on major search engines. You might be doing great; retrospectively there is a fine trick to make it great. Don't you think it's relevant? You are losing a major portion of traffic and revenue that your business deserves, because of following: · Low online presence for major competitive keywords or, phrases. · The website is not responsive for major browsers and devices. · Technical errors that restrict your website from being indexed by search engines. · Lack of theme based quality back links. · Social media updates are being poor. Not sure, if you can understand all above technical terms or not. Not to be worried, I will help to make you understand about the above points with brief descriptions. If you have a technical team then I will wish you to go ahead and work on the above factors or if you prefer then I can help you to work on the above points. If you are comfortable to go for an online meeting then please let me know. If you need to know about the cost then please revert back to my email and I will be happy to send you the quote with brief recommendation. Kind Regards Ethel Ross Digital Marketing Analyst