zsh-workers
* Keep your Zsh.sourceforge.net in a specified position!!
@ 2019-05-17 20:13 ethel
From: ethel @ 2019-05-17 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi Zsh,

Hope you are doing well.

You have a website, however if it's invisible then there is no reason for
it to be.

Well my friend yes, your website is invisible on major search engines. You
might be doing great; retrospectively there is a fine trick to make it
great.

Don't you think it's relevant? You are losing a major portion of traffic
and revenue that your business deserves, because of following:

· Low online presence for major competitive keywords or, phrases.

· The website is not responsive for major browsers and devices.

· Technical errors that restrict your website from being indexed by search
engines.

· Lack of theme based quality back links.

· Social media updates are being poor.

Not sure, if you can understand all above technical terms or not. Not to be
worried, I will help to make you understand about the above points with
brief descriptions.

If you have a technical team then I will wish you to go ahead and work on
the above factors or if you prefer then I can help you to work on the above
points.

If you are comfortable to go for an online meeting then please let me know.
If you need to know about the cost then please revert back to my email and
I will be happy to send you the quote with brief recommendation.

Kind Regards
Ethel Ross

Digital Marketing Analyst

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-05-17 20:14 UTC | newest]