* Re:zsh.sourceforge.net:Would You Like to know your site status?
@ 2019-07-07 17:50 trevorbrown
From: trevorbrown @ 2019-07-07 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello zsh.sourceforge.net,

I noticed something interesting while going through your website,
zsh.sourceforge.net.

It's apparent that you have used Adwords marketing to promote your business
in the past; however your website does see some organic search traffic here
and there. Now, I believe I can help increase that portion of organic
traffic significantly, at zsh.sourceforge.net.

I believe you would like to come top on searches for keywords related to:
zsh.sourceforge.net... I found a number of SEO issues such as broken links,
page speed issue, HTML validation errors, images with no ALT text on your
website, that's stopping you from getting that traffic.

How about I fix those, and also promote you through engaging content on
relevant places on the web (read, social media).

I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your search ranking and
traffic once these issues are fixed. Also, this is one time, so no paying
Adwords every month.

Is this something you are interested in?

If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a No
Obligation Audit Report.

I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if
you'd like to assess our work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Trevor Brown

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution is
sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
you.