zsh-workers
* Quick question about zsh.sourceforge.net
@ 2019-08-29 18:42 elianajenkins
From: elianajenkins @ 2019-08-29 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello zsh.sourceforge.net,

I noticed something interesting while going through your website,
zsh.sourceforge.net.

It's apparent that you have used Ad-words marketing to promote your
business in the past; however your website does see some organic search
traffic here and there. Now, I believe I can help increase that portion of
organic traffic significantly, at zsh.sourceforge.net.

I believe you would like to come top on searches for keywords related to:
zsh.sourceforge.net... I found a number of SEO issues such as broken links,
page speed issue, HTML validation errors, images with no ALT text on your
website, that's stopping you from getting that traffic.

We could lower that cost and not compromise on quality!

If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a No
Obligation Audit Report.

I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if
you'd like to assess our work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Eliana Jenkins,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-30  0:28 UTC | newest]