zsh-workers
* Is complist really optional?
@ 2000-07-04  7:32 Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-07-04  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wonder, should not we load complist by default? It started as
experimental once, but now almost all bells and whistles of new
completion interface is based on it. Or simply merge complist with the
rest of completion code.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>

* Re: Is complist really optional?
@ 2000-07-04 12:52 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-07-04 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> I wonder, should not we load complist by default? It started as
> experimental once, but now almost all bells and whistles of new
> completion interface is based on it.

I don't care much, but saying that `almost all...' are based on
complist is a bit much, don't you think?

> Or simply merge complist with the
> rest of completion code.

Do you mean to put it into the complete module? I /think/ there would
be people against it...

And currently it *is* quite cleanly separated. One can do without
complist, one can use it with new and with old completion...

Bye
 Sven