zsh-workers
* the end
@ 2000-06-05 22:01 Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2000-06-05 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

As you will have seen, I have uploaded 3.1.9 and announced it.  If there is
still anything wrong:  I don't want to know!!!  Try fixing it yourself.

I have announced it on zsh-announce, comp.unix.shell (where it will be lost
amongst all the `do I use ksh or bash?' discussions), freshmeat, and
sourceforge (where the news item is smaller than I intended because they
only give you a minuscule little box to stick news in).  I have announced
3.0.8 everywhere except freshmeat, because that would have taken an extra
submission and I've used my last ounce of willpower.  If you can think of
anywhere else to post, please go ahead.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.  It is often small contributors who
make a lot of difference by chipping in the essential bits others have
forgotten, so please continue to help out if you have time.

I'm hoping there won't be many functional changes before 4.0.  However,
there is potentially still quite a lot of tidying, including.

- Parameter code
- Standalone compilation environment for add-on modules
- Cygwin dynamical loading
- Finish and tidy up test suite

and everything else I've forgotten.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@pwstephenson.fsnet.co.uk>
Work: pws@CambridgeSiliconRadio.com

* Re: the end
@ 2000-06-05 23:24 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2000-06-05 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

On Jun 5, 11:01pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:

> As you will have seen, I have uploaded 3.1.9 and announced it. [...]
> [And] 3.0.8 everywhere except freshmeat

And a most sincere thank-you to you for doing so, and for the effort of
assembling the tarfiles and so forth, particularly in that it seems most
to resemble leaping from a treetop onto a moving train.