zsh-workers
* ZSH Guide + MikTex 1.20 on WinNT
@ 2000-04-11 11:39 Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-04-11 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attempt to process ZSH Guide LaTex source with MikTex 1.20 under Win2k
(yes, do not laugh :-)

! LaTeX Error: File `/usr/local/share/yodl/xlatin1.tex' not found.

Note, that

- this is absolute path ... even on Unix I have YODL installed in
different location (actually, in my case it is $(prefix)/lib not
$(prefix)/share). Is it possible to include the file in generated LaTex
version?

- after copying file from Unix - Contents is empty (just in case, Peter
does not yet know it).

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>

* Re: ZSH Guide + MikTex 1.20 on WinNT
@ 2000-04-11 20:20 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2000-04-11 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Andrej Borsenkow" wrote:
> Attempt to process ZSH Guide LaTex source with MikTex 1.20 under Win2k
> (yes, do not laugh :-)
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `/usr/local/share/yodl/xlatin1.tex' not found.
>
> Note, that
>
> - this is absolute path ... even on Unix I have YODL installed in
> different location (actually, in my case it is $(prefix)/lib not
> $(prefix)/share). Is it possible to include the file in generated LaTex
> version?

Maybe.

> - after copying file from Unix - Contents is empty (just in case, Peter
> does not yet know it).

That's not my problem since it's there in the .ps files made from those
very sources.  Did you remember to run LaTeX twice?

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@pwstephenson.fsnet.co.uk>
Work: pws@CambridgeSiliconRadio.com

* RE: ZSH Guide + MikTex 1.20 on WinNT
@ 2000-04-12  8:53   ` Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-04-12  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > - after copying file from Unix - Contents is empty (just in
> case, Peter
> > does not yet know it).
>
> That's not my problem since it's there in the .ps files made
> from those
> very sources.  Did you remember to run LaTeX twice?

Actually, I needed it three times before it stopped complainig about
changed labels.

Thank you

-andrej