zsh-workers
* Zsh tests are sometimes using wrong zsh
@ 2000-06-23 13:16 Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-06-23 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tests that are using zpty (notably, completion tests) are using wrong
ZSh binary.

>From Test/comptest:

  zpty -r zsh log1 "*<PROMPT>*" ||

    print "first prompt hasn't appeared."
    return 1

I.e. the actual zsh in $PATH is started, that is most probably old,
original Zsh (if you do make check before installation). That was
probably the reason for some misterious test failures.

We should either set $builddir/Src as first element in $path or
(better?) pass full new zsh binary path to ztest.zsh.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>

* RE: Zsh tests are sometimes using wrong zsh
@ 2000-06-23 13:29 ` Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-06-23 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry, forget this, I meant something different. Have to go home ...

-andrej