zsh-workers
* zftp problem (OS dependent)
@ 1998-12-23 19:26 Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 1998-12-23 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just found a very nice problem here ...

Obviously, my system has a bug, that does not allow zftp open to be called
second time :-) The problem is related to fcntl(x, F_DUPFD, ...) If I remove
zfmoved(), it works nicely. If zmovefd() is used, the first time I can
connect; but after that, all connects fail with

"address family is not supported by protocol family"

I admit, that it is OS bug, but it is probably won't be fixed soon ... Is
there any possible workaround?

thank you

/andrej

[parent not found: <001501be2eaa$13c41c50$21c9ca95@mowp.siemens.ru>]