Hi There,

Hope you doing well!

Would you be interested in acquire the list of customers or companies using Teradata? We are a database provider all over globe.

We provide Information Fields like– Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

We also have other technology users like: Oracle, Hadoop, Redshift, Exadata, Netezza, Oracle Sql, Vertica, Hana, Hadoop Cost and so on.

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandra Mitchell

Marketing Executive

If you are not the right person in you organization for the list acquisition, please forward this email to the right person.

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply LEAVE OUT in the subject line.