zsh-workers
* zsh-3.1.5-pws4. Again error with long prompt.
@ 1999-01-15 12:27 Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 1999-01-15 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think, that was never resolved, so I remind.

root@itsrm2:/usr/sadm/sysadm/add-ons/SIcdin/software_prod/software_on_cd/inf
o#> <====

This (with blank) is exactly 80 characters long. I am on dtterm with 25x80
size. If I now enter "cd" I have

cdot@itsrm2:/usr/sadm/sysadm/add-ons/SIcdin/software_prod/software_on_cd/inf
o#>c<====

Note, that I never get line shift, and for some reason the whole "cd" is
output again on "new" line.

My first thought was, it has something to do with am capability. Dtterm does
not have it on my system, and I normally configure it with 'line wrapping
enabled'. I tried different combinations of disabling line wrapping/setting
am in terminfo without any help. So it looks, like ZSH bug.

regards

/andrej

* Re: zsh-3.1.5-pws4. Again error with long prompt.
@ 1999-01-15 14:37 ` Geoff Wing
From: Geoff Wing @ 1999-01-15 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Andrej Borsenkow <borsenkow.msk@sni.de> typed:
:I think, that was never resolved, so I remind.
:Note, that I never get line shift, and for some reason the whole "cd" is
:output again on "new" line.
:My first thought was, it has something to do with am capability. Dtterm does
:not have it on my system, and I normally configure it with 'line wrapping
:enabled'. I tried different combinations of disabling line wrapping/setting
:am in terminfo without any help. So it looks, like ZSH bug.

Apply patch zsh-workers/4855 : either direct from GATech archives or in
    http://www.zsh.org/mla/zsh-workers/48xx.tgz
and see how you go.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@pobox.com>            Mobile : 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/

* RE: zsh-3.1.5-pws4. Again error with long prompt.
@ 1999-01-15 14:58   ` Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 1999-01-15 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mason, zsh-workers

> Apply patch zsh-workers/4855 : either direct from GATech archives or in
>     http://www.zsh.org/mla/zsh-workers/48xx.tgz
> and see how you go.

Yep! Thank you.

Sorry for bothering ...