* Service Procurement
@ 2019-09-09 12:10 Kharrat Faical
From: Kharrat Faical @ 2019-09-09 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello

We are interested in purchasing your products and services and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.Please kindly send me your latest catalogue, contact us via: alialaraadi2031@gmail.com.

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Mr. Ali Abdullah Al-Araadi