zsh-workers
* Interactive whiteboard,smart board,smart class platform
@ 2015-05-29  4:52 Amy
From: Amy @ 2015-05-29  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi Sir/Madam,

Glad to get your contact info from market!

We supply interactive whiteboard with good quality and very competitive price.

We specialize in R & D  manufacturing interactive whiteboard 8 years.

Hope to be a partner of your company!

E-catalog will be provided if needed.

Email me or just call me directly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Amy

Zhongshan Jiashi Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd
Add: Three Feng Industrial Zone,Torch hi tech Industrial Development Zone,ZhongShan,GuangDong,China
Tel: +8618617397866
Fax:+86-760-85281001
Skpye:amywei7866
Email:a2x3@foxmail.com

* Interactive whiteboard,smart board,smart class platform
@ 2015-05-28  6:57 Amy
From: Amy @ 2015-05-28  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

@ 2015-05-24  2:33 Amy